EnerBurn Logo Use
As a general rule, third parties may not use the EnerBurn® logo (“logo”) without permission from EnerBurn. We understand that this may not always be expedient for your purposes and so on this page we have included the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the EnerBurn logo. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify EnerBurn, or EnerBurn products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license only under the following limited circumstances:
- In advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with EnerBurn (e.g., the material states that you are an authorized distributor or reseller of EnerBurn products) provided that the area in which the EnerBurn logo is used includes the corporate logo of at least 1 other company with which you have a similar relationship.
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively dedicated to the sale of EnerBurn products, and in such a manner that associates licensed EnerBurn software with the EnerBurn logo.
- In reviews where logo’s are required as a part of the reviewing process.
Do not use the EnerBurn corporate logo in products, product packaging or other business services for which a formal license is required.
Use Only Approved EnerBurn Logo Artwork
- The logo is not accompanied by the registered trademark symbol (®).
- The symbol may not be separated from the logotype.
- A one color logo is only acceptable when media reproduction is limited. In these cases, the logo may be reversed to white on a background that provides suitable contrast. A black logo is allowed when media reproduction is black only.
How To Properly Stage The Logo
To properly stage the logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained. The cap height of the N in the logo indicates the measurement of minimum clearance between the logo and other elements on all sides of the Logo.
Sizing The Logo
The width of the logo must always be at least 70 pixels for on-screen or 1” (25mm) for print unless otherwise stated with written permission from EnerBurn.
What Is The Required Usage Of The EnerBurn Logo?
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-EnerBurn materials. Companies using the logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage EnerBurn or its products or services.
- The attribution clause “EnerBurn is a trademark of EnerBurn” should accompany use of the logo.
- Neither the logo nor the EnerBurn name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like without written consent from EnerBurn.
- Non-EnerBurn materials should not mimic any EnerBurn advertising, product packaging, or website design.
- Use of EnerBurn logo on website or Internet related material where the logo is used must be hyperlinked back to the official EnerBurn website at http://www.enerburninc.com
Additional Requirements & Examples Of Inappropriate Usage Of The EnerBurn Logo
EnerBurn reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in EnerBurn’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair EnerBurn’s rights in the logo. EnerBurn further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.